Milwaukee 48-32-4562 #2 Phillips Shockwave 3-1/2" Power Bit
Milwaukee 48-32-4562 25 Pk #2 Phillips Shockwave 3-1/2" Power Bit (48-32-4791)
- Shockwave geometry allows bits to torque under load and resists snapping
- Manufactured with a proprietary steel heat treatment process for added durability
- Precision ground tips offer improved bite on the fastener and help reduce stripping
- Designed for impact rated use, but also perfect for everyday fastening projects
- 3-1/2" length offers extended reach into tight areas
- Outlasts standard competing insert bits by up to 10 times
The Milwaukee name means "Heavy Duty", and the 48-32-4791 #2 Phillips Shockwave 3-1/2" Power Bits are some of the most heavy duty insert bits money can buy. They're designed with Milwaukee's unique Shockwave geometry that allows them to flex under load, this action helps reduce the breakage problems normally associated with using standard insert bits in high torque applications. The steel heat treatment process used in manufacturing these bits allows them to stand up to the rigors of impact rated work, and they'll last up to 10 times longer than competitor's bits. Even if you're only using them for light duty work, the Milwaukee 48-32-4791 #2 Phillips Shockwave 3-1/2" Power Bits will perform up to the professional heavy duty standards that Milwaukee is legendary for.
Milwaukee Accessory Mail-In Rebate
This special is now expired. If you purchased this item between Apr 22, 2015 and Jun 30, 2015, you are eligible for the rebate, and can download the rebate form here.
The 48-32-4562 includes:
- (25) Milwaukee #2 Phillips Shockwave 3-1/2" Power Bit