Milwaukee 48-32-4795 #2 Square Recess Shockwave 3-1/2" Bits
Milwaukee 48-32-4795 25 Pk #2 Square Recess Shockwave 3-1/2" Bits (48-32-4572)
- Unique design allows the bit to withstand the forces of impact applications
- Tapered Shockwave zone allows the bit to torque slightly rather than break under heavy load
- Proprietary heat treatment process results in a bit that will outlast standard bits by up to 10 times
- Precision ground tip engages the fastener more firmly and helps reduce stripping and slipping
- 3-1/2" length provides extended reach and added versatility
- Perfect for both heavy duty professional use and every day fastening applications
Milwaukee's line of Shockwave bits are designed to attack those high torque applications that would destroy most other standard bits. The 48-32-4795 #2 Square Recess Shockwave 3-1/2" Power Bits is a 25 pack of quality bits that will stand up to the toughest professional use, and they feature Milwaukee's unique Shockwave geometric design that allows them to absorb the high torque that impact tools can create. The heat treated steel manufacturing process helps produce a bit that will last up to 10 times longer than standard bits in both impact and light duty fastening applications, and the precision ground tip offers the firmest bite possible on the fastener. When your work calls for a heavy duty bit that will stand up to the task at hand, call on a Milwaukee -32-4795 #2 Square Recess Shockwave 3-1/2" Power Bit.
Milwaukee Accessory Mail-In Rebate
This special is now expired. If you purchased this item between Apr 22, 2015 and Jun 30, 2015, you are eligible for the rebate, and can download the rebate form here.
The 48-32-4795 includes:
- (25) Milwaukee #2 Square Recess Shockwave 3-1/2" Power Bit