Milwaukee 48-32-4484 T20 Torx 2" Power Bit
Milwaukee 48-32-4484 2 Pk T20 Torx 2" Power Bit (48-32-4984)
- A great bit choice for electricians, HVAC techs, plumbers and anyone else who regularly deal with Torx head fasteners
- Manufactured for long life and extreme professional durability
- Geometric shock absorption zone allows these bits to flex slightly under load
- Forged tips bite the Torx fastener firmly and help reduce stripping and chipping
- Proprietary manufacturing and heat treatment process allow these bits to last up to 10x longer than the competition
- 2 pack of bits assures you'll always have a spare handy
Professionals the world over are raving about Milwaukee Shockwave bits; finally a bit that's designed to stand up to the extreme pressures of tough daily use and a bit that will work more reliably. The Milwaukee 48-32-4984 2 Pack of T20 Torx 2" Power Bits are manufactured using a proprietary heat treatment process that helps them outlast standard bits by up to 10x, and the precision forged tips will bite the Torx head more firmly and help eliminate stripping, especially under heavy load. The geometric shock absorption zone allows these bits to torque slightly and absorb the stresses that would bring other bits to the breaking point. No matter what your line of work, you're sure to appreciate the professional quality and durability offered by the Milwaukee 48-32-4984 T20 Torx 2" Power Bits.
The 48-32-4484 includes:
- Two (2) Milwaukee T20 Torx 2" Power Bits
- Head Type: T20 TORX
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Length: 2"
- Package Quantity: 2