Milwaukee 48-32-4485 T25 Torx 2" Power Bits
Milwaukee 48-32-4485 2 Pk T25 Torx 2" Power Bits (48-32-49850
- The first choice for professional tradesmen of all types
- Stands up to the toughest regular use without cracking or failing
- Geometric shock absorption zone allows the bit to flex under load and absorb added stress
- Tough forged tip offers a better bite on the fastener and reduces stripping and slipping
- Impact rated to stand up to high torque applications
- Proprietary heat treatment process for long life and increased reliability
If you've ever been frustrated by low quality insert bits that can't stand up to the rigors of tough daily use, then you'll appreciate the durability and long life of the Milwaukee 48-32-4985 T25 Torx 2" Power Bits. These bits are manufactured using Milwaukee's proprietary steel heat treatment process, and they've proven themselves in the field time and time again. They're impact rated, so they'll survive those high torque applications that would snap other bits in seconds, and the geometric shock absorption zone means less breaking, and less frustration on your part. Replace just one of your bits with a Milwaukee Shockwave bit and we're certain that it won't be long until all your bits sport the Shockwave name.
The 48-32-4485 includes:
- Two (2) Milwaukee T25 Torx 2" Power Bits
- Head Type: T30 TORX
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Length: 2"
- Package Quantity: 2