Milwaukee 48-32-4412 #2 Phillips 1" Insert Bits
Milwaukee 48-32-4412 15 Pk #2 Phillips 1" Insert Bits (48-32-5003)
- Advanced Shockwave design offers extreme durability and up to 10x the life of standard bits
- Precision forged heads bite the fastener more firmly, reducing stripping and slipping
- Geometric shock absorption zone allows the bits to flex slightly under load, extending the life of the bit dramatically
- Impact rated to withstand the toughest professional applications
- A great choice for homeowners and do-it-yourselfers
- Bulk 15 pack assures you'll always have a spare bit handy
With professional durability at a price anyone will appreciate, the Milwaukee 48-32-5003 #2 Phillips 1" Insert Bits will meet the needs of professionals and homeowners alike, no matter what the application. These bits are manufactured using Milwaukee's proprietary heat treatment process, and they've been proven to outlast standard insert bits by up to 10x. The geometric shock absorption zone allows them to flex rather than break under high load, and the precision forged tips will bite your fastener more firmly and strip less. All this adds up to an impact rated insert bit that's just as well suited for use around the house, and the bulk 15 pack will save you money over buying individual bits.
The 48-32-4412 includes:
- One (1) 15 Pack Milwaukee #2 Phillips 1" Insert Bits
- Head Type: #2 Phillips
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Length: 1"
- Package Quantity: 15