Milwaukee 48-32-5004 15pk #2 Phillips 2" Insert Bits
- The first choice of professional tradesmen the world over
- Advanced Shockwave design provides longer life and more reliable results
- Precision forged tip bites the fastener tightly and helps reduce the chances of stripping, even under high load
- Suitable for use in impact rated, professional applications
- Shockwave absorption zone allows the bits to flex rather than break under load
- Heat treated steel bits outlast standard insert bits by up to 10x
- Well suited for just about any fastening application around the house or around the jobsite
Say goodbye to weak and brittle insert bits that snap under heavy load and say hello to the Milwaukee 48-32-5004 #2 Phillips 2" Insert Bits. These bits are impact rated and feature Milwaukee's Shockwave shock absorption area that allows them to flex rather than snap under load. If you use insert bits regularly, you know how low quality bits can make a simple job more complicated and cost you time and money. Shockwave bits offer the durability and long life that will allow you to get that simple job done simply. They've been shown to outlast standard bits by up to 10x, and the drop forged tips will bite your fasteners more firmly and help eliminate stripping and slipping. Don't settle for anything less than professional quality insert bits, and don't settle for anything less than the Milwaukee 48-32-5004 15 Pack of #2 Phillips 2" Insert Bits.
The 48-32-5004 includes:
- 1x 15 Pack Milwaukee #2 Phillips 2" Insert Bits
- Head Type: #2 Phillips
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Length: 2"
- Package Quantity: 15
UPC - 045242249336
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-32-5004 15pk #2 Phillips 2" Insert Bits
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|