Milwaukee 48-39-0522 100pk Bi-Metal 18T 44-7/8" Bandsaw Blade (48-39-0520)
- Matrix II high speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability
- Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life
- Precision formed teeth create fast, clean cuts
- For cutting common materials 5/32" - 3/16" thick and very hard materials 3/16" - 5/16" thick
Milwaukee Standard / Deep Cut Portable Band Saw Blades are designed to maximize performance of any portable band saw that takes a 44-7/8" blade. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.
The 48-39-0522 includes:
- One Hundred (100) 18 TPI Standard / Deep Cut Portable Band Saw Blades
- Blade Dimensions: 44-7/8" x 1/2" x .020"
- TPI/Grit: 18 TPI
- Package Quantity: 100
UPC - 045242132300
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-39-0522 100pk Bi-Metal 18T 44-7/8" Bandsaw Blade (48-39-0520)
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|