Milwaukee 48-39-0520 Bi-Metal 18T 44-7/8'' Bandsaw Blade
Milwaukee 48-39-0520 100 Pk Bi-Metal 18T 44-7/8'' Bandsaw Blade (48-39-0522)
- Matrix II high speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability
- Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life
- Precision formed teeth create fast, clean cuts
- For cutting common materials 5/32" - 3/16" thick and very hard materials 3/16" - 5/16" thick
Milwaukee Standard / Deep Cut Portable Band Saw Blades are designed to maximize performance of any portable band saw that takes a 44-7/8" blade. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.
The 48-39-0520 includes:
- One Hundred (100) 18 TPI Standard / Deep Cut Portable Band Saw Blades
- Blade Dimensions: 44-7/8" x 1/2" x .020"
- TPI/Grit: 18 TPI
- Package Quantity: 100