Milwaukee 48-39-0560 Bi-Metal 14/18TPI 44-7/8'' Bandsaw Blade
Milwaukee 48-39-0560 100 Pk Bi-Metal 14/18TPI 44-7/8'' Bandsaw Blade (48-39-0562)
- Matrix II high speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability
- Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life
- Precision formed teeth create fast, clean cuts
- For cutting common materials 5/16" - 1/2" thick
Milwaukee Standard / Deep Cut Portable Band Saw Blades are designed to maximize performance of any portable band saw that takes a 44-7/8" blade. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.
Milwaukee Accessory Mail-In Rebate
This special is now expired. If you purchased this item between Apr 22, 2015 and Jun 30, 2015, you are eligible for the rebate, and can download the rebate form here.
The 48-39-0560 includes:
- One Hundred (100) 14/18 TPI Standard / Deep Cut Portable Band Saw Blades
- Blade Dimensions 44-7/8" x 1/2" x .020"
- TPI/Grit 14/18 TPI
- Package Quantity 100