Milwaukee 48-40-4168 Non-Ferrous Metal Cutting Saw Blade
Milwaukee 48-40-4168 10" 80 Tooth Non-Ferrous Metal Cutting Saw Blade
- Provides faster cutting and improved longevity for contractors
- C3 grade micro ground carbide make the cutting edge on the teeth sharper for longer periods of time
- Hardened alloy steel body to deliver straight and accurate cuts
- Expansion slots and heat vents prevent blade distortion and improve blade life
Milwaukee Endurance blades offer faster cutting and an extended life for the contractor. The Milwaukee 48-40-4168 10" 80T is one of these great Endurance blades. The carbide teeth located on these blades are made of C3 grade micro ground carbide that keeps the cutting edge consistently sharper over longer periods of time. They feature specially engineered heat vents and expansions lots that help keep the form and performance of the blade in line.
The 48-40-4168 includes:
- One (1) 10" 80T Non-Ferrous Metal Cutting Saw Blade
- Diameter: 10 in
- Number of Teeth: 80T
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- RPM: 6,000