Milwaukee 48-40-4510 14" 90T Carbide Tipped Dry Cut Circular Saw Blade
The 48-40-4510 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 48-40-4510 14" Circular Saw Blade
- Laser cut, resin-filled expansion slots for sound and vibration dampening - Cuts blade noise
- Fully hardened tensioned steel plate for accurate cuts
- Carbide teeth for longer life
- Cuts cooler than abrasive blades
- Produces smooth, burr-free edges
- Costs less per cut than an abrasive blade
- Hardened steel body helps prevent warping ensuring a safer saw and a cleaner cut
- Max RPM: 1800
This high quality Milwaukee 48-40-4510 14 in. 90 tooth blade is designed to cut light gauge ferrous materials and stainless steel. The blade has vibration damping which reduces heat, sparks and noise for cleaner, smoother, burr free cuts. For use with Milwaukee Dry Cut Machine 6190-20.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-40-4510
- MPN: 48-40-4510
- UPC: 045242132980
- Type: Saw Blade
- Diameter: 14"
- Arbor: 1"
- Tooth Material: Carbide
- Tooth Grind: MATB+FTG
- Teeth: 90
- Kerf: .086"
- Hook angle: 0°
- Depth: 5/8"
- Max RPM: 1,800
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-40-4510 14" 90T Carbide Tipped Dry Cut Circular Saw Blade
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|