Milwaukee 48-40-4515 8" 42 Tooth Cermet Tip Metal Cutting Saw Blade
The 48-40-4515 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 48-40-4515 Ferrous Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade
- Circular saw blade for cutting of ferrous materials 3/32" and thicker
- Cermet tipped for longer life, more wear resistant
- Cuts faster and cleaner, Max Speed 5000 RPM
- Hardened steel body for use with ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Vibration dampening
- 8" diameter, 42 Carbide teeth
- Kerf Thickness .063"
Durable and easy to use, the Milwaukee 48-40-4515 8 in. 42 tooth blade is designed to cut a variety of ferrous materials 3/32 inch and thicker, including pipe, angle iron, steel studs and conduit. The blade has vibration damping which reduces heat, sparks and noise for cleaner, smoother, burr free cuts. With a hardened steel body, this blade will stand up to the toughest jobs, while giving the cleanest cuts.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-40-4515
- MPN: 48-40-4515
- UPC: 045242134465
- Type: Saw Blade
- Diameter: 8"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Number of Teeth: 42
- Tooth Grind: MATB
- Hook Angle: 0°
- Kerf Thickness: 0.073"
- Max RPM: 5,000
- Package Qty.: 1