Milwaukee 48-40-4520 Circular Saw Blade
Milwaukee 48-40-4520 8" x 50T Circular Saw Blade For Cutting Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metal
- 8" diameter saw blade design to cut ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Cement tips offer long life and more wear resistance
- Hardened steel body for extended life and durability
- Vibration dampening technology keeps the blade stable for cleaner cuts
- Designed to fit the Milwaukee 6370-20 Dry Cut Saw
- Max RPM: 5000
This 8 in. 50 tooth blade is designed to cut a variety of ferrous materials 3/32 inch and thinner including aluminum The blade has vibration damping which reduces heat, sparks, and noise for cleaner, smoother, burr free cuts. Use with Milwaukee Dry Cut Saw 6370-20.
Milwaukee Accessory Mail-In Rebate
This special is now expired. If you purchased this item between Apr 22, 2015 and Jun 30, 2015, you are eligible for the rebate, and can download the rebate form here.
The 48-40-4520 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee Circular Saw Blade 8 in. 50 Tooth Dry Cut Cermet Tipped
- Diameter: 8 in.
- Number of Teeth: 50T
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Max RPM: 5,000