Milwaukee 48-40-4520 Circular Saw Blade
Milwaukee 48-40-4520 8" x 50T Circular Saw Blade For Cutting Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metal
- 8" diameter saw blade design to cut ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Cement tips offer long life and more wear resistance
- Hardened steel body for extended life and durability
- Vibration dampening technology keeps the blade stable for cleaner cuts
- Designed to fit the Milwaukee 6370-20 Dry Cut Saw
- Max RPM: 5000
This 8 in. 50 tooth blade is designed to cut a variety of ferrous materials 3/32 inch and thinner including aluminum The blade has vibration damping which reduces heat, sparks, and noise for cleaner, smoother, burr free cuts. Use with Milwaukee Dry Cut Saw 6370-20.
The 48-40-4520 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee Circular Saw Blade 8 in. 50 Tooth Dry Cut Cermet Tipped
- Diameter: 8 in.
- Number of Teeth: 50T
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Max RPM: 5,000