Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- For use on Milwaukee Routers 5615-20, 5615-21, 5619-20, 5625-20
- Extra Long eight-segmented design ensures maximum bit to collet surface contact
- Extra wide faces for a firm, reliable nut-to-wrench connection
- 1/2" collet with self-release feature to prevent bits from jamming in the assembly
- Also for use with 1/2" shank router bits
- Router Collet has a 5-year limited warranty
- All steel construction for long life
Milwaukee Router Collet For Use with 1/2" Shank Router BitsThis router collet's extra-long, eight-segment design ensures maximum bit to collet surface contact to minimize vibration and runout. All of Milwaukee's accessories are manufactured with a commitment to quality and for heavy-duty professional users. The precision ground locking nut features extra wide faces to ensure a firm, reliable nut-to-wrench connection. The assembly includes a 1/2-inch collet and locking nut.
The 48-66-1020 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee 1/2" Router Collet and Locking Nut
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-66-1020 1/2'' Router Collet and Locking Nut
|(based on 1 review)| Great and inexpensive compared to others. May order a couple more. Thank You
By Larry from ottawa, Ohio on June 29, 2012
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Milwaukee 48-66-1020 1/2'' Router Collet and Locking Nut
For the past 30 years, Tools-Plus has committed itself to carrying the best hand tools, power tools, woodworking machinery, and accessories like the Milwaukee 48-66-1020 1/2'' Router Collet and Locking Nut above.