Milwaukee 48-89-4401 Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit
Milwaukee 48-89-4401 1/16" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit
- Milwaukee's propriety heat treated steel compound offers up to 10 times the life
- Perfect for both heavy and light duty drilling, a great all around bit
- Shockwave technology allows the bit to torque, not break, under load
- Taper fit design reduces bit wobble and helps produce cleaner and more accurate holes
- Thunderbolt web technology increases shaft strength and improved chip removal efficiency
- Split point is ground to 135 degree to make starts holes quick and easy
- Diameter: 1/16"
- Pkg Qty: 1
- See our Milwaukee "ALL"
When you're ready to tackle the toughest drilling applications, look no further than the Milwaukee's line of Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bits. These bits are manufactured using Milwaukee's proprietary heat treatment process which results in some of the longest lasting bits available on the market today. Their taper fit design allows them to stay tighter in the hole, reducing bit wobble and improving hole quality. Accuracy is also increased thanks to the 135 degree split point design which starts the hole on contact. No more worries about bit walk or drilling on uneven surfaces, the Milwaukee Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bits offer professional durability and performance at a price everyone can afford.