Milwaukee 48-89-4405 1/8" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit
The 48-89-4405 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 48-89-4405 1/8" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit
- Milwaukee's Shockwave design allows the bit to absorb torque and resist breakage
- Heat treated steel and Thunderbolt web design offer extended durability and professional grade performance
- Thunderbolt web design offers efficient chip removal and reduces bit wobble, producing clean and accurate holes every time
- 135 degree split point starts the hole on contact and reduces bit walk
- Perfect for both high torque impact applications, but also great for every day drilling tasks
- Great for working on curved and angled surfaces
Whether you're a professional or not, you expect your tools and accessories to perform up to professional standards; the Milwaukee 48-89-4405 1/8" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit is a professional quality drill bit that anyone can appreciate. It's proprietary heat treated steel design will offer up to 10x the life of other drill bits, and it's impact rating means its it's perfect for both heavy and light duty work. The split point design starts your hole on contact with no bit walking, a nice feature if you're working on curved or uneven surfaces. The Milwaukee "Thunderbolt" web design offers both efficient chip removal and increased bit strength; you can really lean into this bit and it will take all the punishment you can dish out.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-89-4405
- MPN: 48-89-4405
- Type: Drill Bit
- UPC: 045242195084
- Shank: 1/4" Hex
- Shank Size: 1/4"
- Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Coating: Black Oxide
- Length: 2.62
- Size: 1/8"
- Decimal Equivalent: 0.125
- Application: Metal|Plastic|Wood
- Package Qty.: 1