Milwaukee 48-89-8960 10 Hole Step Drill Bit
Milwaukee 48-89-8960 1/4" to 1-3/8"x1/8" 10 Hole Step Drill Bit
- Single Cutting Edge provides true round holes every time
- High Speed Steel Make-up is ideal for cutting into stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, plastic and more
- Black Oxide Finish resists corrosion for longer life
- Laser Etched Markings for fast, easy hole size identification
- 3-Flat Shank prevents bit from slipping in the chuck
Milwaukee® Step Drill Bits with JAM-FREE Performance feature a dual-flute design delivering up to 2X faster hole times, up to 4X longer life and up to 50% more holes per battery charge than competitors. Ideal for drilling small and large-diameter holes in steel and plastic, these bits are Optimized for Cordless Drills in High Speed. The Rapid StrikeTM tip allows for a fast and accurate start that generates less heat, resulting in longer bit tip life. Black oxide coating also enhances durability, hole quality and bit life.
For user convenience and accuracy, each bit has laser-engraved reference marks you can see while drilling. The 3-flat Secure-GripTM shank ensures a solid connection with the drill chuck. The #9 Step Drill Bit has 2 hole sizes: 7/8" and 1-1/8". Jam-Free Performance in high speed with most professional 18 volt cordless drills with lithium-ion battery technology.
The 48-89-8960 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee 10 Hole Step Drill Bit
- Size: 1/4" - 1-3/8"
- # of Steps: 10
- Increments: 1/8"
- Shank: 1/2"