Milwaukee 49-00-5310 Hackzall Wood Scroll Blades
Milwaukee 49-00-5310 5 pk 3.5" X 8 TPI Hackzall Wood Scroll Blades
Free items on qualifying Sawzall blade purchases ONLY. See Mail-In Rebate Form for complete details. This promotion is valid from October 1 — December 31, 2014. Your FREE item(s) are received via mail-in rebate. You must complete the mail-in rebate form and mail it in with all appropriate documentation by January 15, 2014.
- Ideal for making scroll cuts in wood, nail embedded wood, and plastics
- Maximizes the cutting performance of the New M12 Hackzall
- The short blade length is ideal for cutting in tight locations
- Made from bi-metal construction for increased tooth durability and a longer blade life
Designed to maximize the cutting performance of the new M12 HACKZALLTM Reciprocating Saw, these blades feature a thin kerf design that reduces the amount of drag and resistance while cutting, resulting in more cuts per battery charge. Specialized blades are available for a variety of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and maintenance/repair applications. Includes 5 blades.
The 49-00-5310 includes:
- 5 Pack 3.5" M12 Hackzall Wood Scroll Blades
- Length: 3.5 Inches
- Width: 5/16"
- Kerf: Thin
- Teeth Per Inch: 8
- Tang: 1/2 Inch
- Tang Type: Quik-LoK
- Material: Wood