Milwaukee 49-00-5310 Hackzall Wood Scroll Blades
Milwaukee 49-00-5310 5 pk 3.5" X 8 TPI Hackzall Wood Scroll Blades
- Ideal for making scroll cuts in wood, nail embedded wood, and plastics
- Maximizes the cutting performance of the New M12 Hackzall
- The short blade length is ideal for cutting in tight locations
- Made from bi-metal construction for increased tooth durability and a longer blade life
Designed to maximize the cutting performance of the new M12 HACKZALLTM Reciprocating Saw, these blades feature a thin kerf design that reduces the amount of drag and resistance while cutting, resulting in more cuts per battery charge. Specialized blades are available for a variety of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and maintenance/repair applications. Includes 5 blades.
Milwaukee Accessory Mail-In Rebate
This special is now expired. If you purchased this item between Apr 22, 2015 and Jun 30, 2015, you are eligible for the rebate, and can download the rebate form here.
The 49-00-5310 includes:
- 5 Pack 3.5" M12 Hackzall Wood Scroll Blades
- Length: 3.5 Inches
- Width: 5/16"
- Kerf: Thin
- Teeth Per Inch: 8
- Tang: 1/2 Inch
- Tang Type: Quik-LoK
- Material: Wood