Milwaukee 49-00-5456 Scraper Blade
Milwaukee 49-00-5456 3" Scraper Blade
- Extends the versatility of your reciprocating saw
- Easily removes the most stubborn hard adhesives and paints
- Perfect for large area restoration and surface preparation
- Precision hardened blade holds its edge longer and can be resharpened when needed
- Quickly attaches to any Sawzall or Hackzall
- 3" wide blade with chamfered corners to protect surface materials
- Coated with a protective corrosion resistant material to extend the life of the blade
When you're faced with a large scraping or surface prep job, just the thought of doing it by hand can be enough to make your hands and arms ache. Making those jobs easier is as easy as attaching a Milwaukee 49-00-5456 3" Scraper blade to the Sawzall that you already own, no need to purchase a specialized too. This blade will power through the toughest adhesives and stubborn old vinyl tile, and it uses the power of your saw to do all the hard work for you. The 3" wide blade means you can prep large areas quicker than ever before, and the chamfered corners help protect the surface below from marring. The 49-00-5456 features an induction hardened cutting edge that will stay sharp longer, but when it does start to eventually lose its edge, you can quickly re-sharpen and restore it to its original cutting performance.
The 49-00-5456 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee 3" Scraper Blade
- Blade Dimensions: 5.5" x 3" x 0.063"
- Package Quantity: 1