Milwaukee 49-00-5463 Scraper Blade
Milwaukee 49-00-5463 1-1/2" Scraper Blade
- The ultimate surface preparation tool attaches quickly to your reciprocating saw
- Removes stubborn adhesives and old paints in a fraction of the time of hand scraping
- Perfect for lifting up old vinyl tiles and carpeting
- Precision hardened cutting edge cuts cleanly without damaging the surface below
- Narrow blade gets into tight corners and in between obstacles easily
- Protective coating resists corrosion and extends the life of the blade
Reciprocating saws are legendary for their versatility and power, and people are coming up with new uses for them every day. Milwaukee is the pioneer of the original Sawzall, and now they offer blades that can turn your Sawzall or Hackzall into a powerful multi-tool. The Milwaukee 49-00-5463 1-1/2" Scraper Blade is designed to scrape and smooth surfaces for preparation and restoration, and it will power through the toughest old paints and adhesives. It's also great for lifting up old carpet and vinyl tiles, and its narrow head allows you to work more precisely in corners and tight areas. Leave the hand scraper and sore hands behind; attach a Milwaukee 49-00-5463 1-1/2" Scraper Blade to your recip saw and let the saw do the work for you.
The 49-00-5463 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee 1-1/2" Scraper Blade
- Blade Dimensions: 5.5" x 1.5" x 0.063"
- Package Quantity: 1