Milwaukee 49-16-2667 EXACT 1-1/4" Steel Punch
- Punches 1-1/4" conduit holes in both mild and stainless steel
- Two-tooth geometry splits slugs
- Gripping surface for quicker threading
EXACT punches and dies have innovative features which bring value for the contractor. Heavy duty, they can punch holes in both mild and stainless steel material. Laser engraved crosshairs on the dies deliver clearest alignment with pre-drawn crosshairs. Both the tooth geometry of the punches, and slug removal ports on the dies, provide optimal slug removal. Large size ID markings on both the punches and dies permit easy punch and die selection. EXACT punches and dies do not require spacers. Finally, notches on the punches allow for better grip during punch threading and de-threading. Altogether, EXACT punches and dies make the knockout process easier!
The 49-16-2667 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee EXACT 1-1/4" Steel Punch
- Type: Punches and Dies
- Length: 2.95"
- Weight: .44 lbs
- Conduit Hole Size: 1-1/4"
- Mild Steel Capacity: 10 gauge
- Stainless Steel Capacity: 12 gauge
UPC - 045242311620
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 49-16-2667 EXACT 1-1/4" Steel Punch
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|