Milwaukee 49-22-1145 Sawzall Blade Set
Milwaukee 49-22-1145 9 pc Sawzall Blade Set
- Long Life-Double Relief angle Blade reduces tooth stress
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth and fast cutting
- Features an assortment of standard wood cutting and metal cutting sawzall blades
- Includes a durable handy job site storage case for portability
- For faster plunging, sawzall blade is designed with a Fang Tip which digs into wood
- Unique design that protects against tooth fracture
The Milwaukee Sawzall Blade Kit (49-22-1145) contains all of the sawzall blades you need to get the job done. Tools Plus sells many Milwaukee Sawzall kits, each providing a unique set of sawzall blades. This kit provides you with blades for a very broad range of professional applications. The set includes two 6" wood cutting blades for increased control, one 9" wood cutting blade for greater cutting capacity, three 6" 14TPI (medium to thick metal cutting) and three 24 TPI (thin metal cutting) sawzall blades.
Milwaukee Accessory Mail-In Rebate
This special is now expired. If you purchased this item between Apr 22, 2015 and Jun 30, 2015, you are eligible for the rebate, and can download the rebate form here.
The 49-22-1145 includes:
- Three (3) 6" 24 TPI Bi-Metal Blades
- Three (3) 6" 14 TPI Bi-Metal Blades
- Two (2) 6" 6 TPI Bi-Metal Blades
- One (1) 9" 6 TPI Bi-Metal Blade
- One (1) Jobsite durable storage container
- Teeth per Inch: 5(pruning), 6, 14, 24
- Length: 6" & 9"
- Blade Type: Assorted
- Blade Material: Bi-Metal
- Applications: Wood, Metal, General Purpose, Pruning