Milwaukee 49-22-4025 13 Piece General Purpose Ice Hardened Hole Saw
- Ice hardened hole saws are up to 50% more durable than heat-treated hole saws
- Great tooth geometry cuts twice as fast
- Wide, angled and offset slots make plugs easy to access
- Bi-metal construction (w/8% cobalt) for increased longevity
Leave it to Milwaukee to develop the next big thing in hole-cutting. The 49-22-4025 is a General Purpose Ice Hardened Hole Saw Kit which contains 9 great hole saws, 2 arbors, and 2 pilot bits. If you haven't heard of Ice Hardened technology, it utilizes a proprietary cryogenic hardening process that is up to 50% more effective than heat-treating. That's not the only improvement Milwaukee made, the optimized tooth form leads to 2x faster cutting speeds. Its bi-metal construction also features 8% cobalt to make each hole saw last longer. Plugs are much easier to access as well with the wide, angled, & offset slots. Be the envy of your co-workers with this stellar hole saw kit from Milwaukee.
The 49-22-4025 includes:
- Nine (9) Hole Saws: 3/4", 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/8", 2-1/2"
- 2x Arbors: 49-56-7010, 49-56-7250
- 2x Pilot Bits: 49-56-8010 (assembled with arbors)
- 1x Carrying Case