Milwaukee 49-22-4025 General Purpose Ice Hardened Hole Saw
Milwaukee 49-22-4025 13 Piece General Purpose Ice Hardened Hole Saw
- Ice hardened hole saws are up to 50% more durable than heat-treated hole saws
- Great tooth geometry cuts twice as fast
- Wide, angled and offset slots make plugs easy to access
- Bi-metal construction (w/8% cobalt) for increased longevity
Leave it to Milwaukee to develop the next big thing in hole-cutting. The 49-22-4025 is a General Purpose Ice Hardened Hole Saw Kit which contains 9 great hole saws, 2 arbors, and 2 pilot bits. If you haven't heard of Ice Hardened technology, it utilizes a proprietary cryogenic hardening process that is up to 50% more effective than heat-treating. That's not the only improvement Milwaukee made, the optimized tooth form leads to 2x faster cutting speeds. Its bi-metal construction also features 8% cobalt to make each hole saw last longer. Plugs are much easier to access as well with the wide, angled, & offset slots. Be the envy of your co-workers with this stellar hole saw kit from Milwaukee.
Milwaukee Accessory Mail-In Rebate
This special is now expired. If you purchased this item between Apr 22, 2015 and Jun 30, 2015, you are eligible for the rebate, and can download the rebate form here.
The 49-22-4025 includes:
- Nine (9) Hole Saws: 3/4", 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/8", 2-1/2"
- Two (2) Arbors: 49-56-7010, 49-56-7250
- Two (2) Pilot Bits: 49-56-8010 (assembled with arbors)
- One (1) Carrying Case