Milwaukee 49-22-4095 Electricians Ice Hardened Hole Saw Kit
Milwaukee 49-22-4095 10 Piece Electricians Ice Hardened Hole Saw Kit
- Ice Hardened technology makes these hole saws 50% more efficient than heat-treated hole saws
- Tooth form has been optimized for up to 2x faster cutting
- Plug access is much easier with the wide, angled, and offset slots
- Bi-metal construction features 8% cobalt for increased longevity
- Carrying case offers extra room for additional hole saws
If your heat-treated hole saws aren't cutting it anymore (pun intended) then maybe it's time to switch to the 49-22-4095 from Milwaukee. This kit features 6 hole saws that are ice-hardened, a process that makes hole saws last 50% longer. Their tooth geometry makes them cut twice as fast. Getting to plugs on traditional hole saws can be frustrating, but the included ones have wide, angled, and offset slots for easy plug access. Their bi-metal construction also features 8% cobalt so they work harder and longer.
Milwaukee Accessory Mail-In Rebate
This special is now expired. If you purchased this item between Apr 22, 2015 and Jun 30, 2015, you are eligible for the rebate, and can download the rebate form here.
The 49-22-4095 includes:
- Six (6) Hole Saws: 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/2"
- Two (2) Arbors with Pilot Bits: 49-56-7010, 49-56-9100
- Two (2) Additional Pilot Bits: 49-56-8010
- One (1) Adapter: 49-56-6560
- One (1) Spacer: 49-67-0120
- One (1) Carrying Case