Milwaukee 49-22-4105 Master Electrician's Hole Dozer Hole Saw Kit
Milwaukee 49-22-4105 19 Piece Master Electrician's Hole Dozer Hole Saw Kit
Free items on any Milwaukee Hole Dozer Hole Saws (that meet the $ amounts above). See Mail-In Rebate Form for complete details. This promotion is valid from January 1 — March 31, 2015. Your FREE item(s) are received via mail-in rebate. You must complete the mail-in rebate form and mail it in with all appropriate documentation by April 15, 2014.
- Cut twice as fast with the optimized tooth form
- Bi-metal construction features 8% cobalt for increased longevity
- Carrying case offers additional hole saw and arbor storage space
- Plug access is made easier with the wide, angled, & offset slots
Milwaukee's 49-22-4105 19 pc Master Electricians Ice Hardened Hole Saw Kit is the only kit that serious electricians should add to their arsenal. The "ice hardened" aspect is a special process where cryogenics harden the hole saws to the core by minimizing soft metal and creating more hard metal. This process makes the hole saws up to 50% stronger and tougher than those that are heat-treated. Cutting speeds are twice as fast thanks to the optimized tooth form. Plug access is much easier thanks to the wide, angled, and offset slots. The 49-22-4105 also includes a carrying case that's not only tough, but offers space for additional hole saws. If you aren't cutting with this great Milwaukee Hole Saw Kit, you're doing it wrong.
The 49-22-4105 includes:
- Fourteen (14) Hole Saws: 3/4", 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/2", 2-5/8", 3", 3-5/8", 4-1/8", 4-3/4"
- Two (2) Arbors with Pilot Bits: 49-56-7010, 49-56-9100
- Three (3) Additional Pilot Bits: 49-56-8010
- One (1) Adapter: 49-56-6560
- One (1) Spacer: 49-67-0120
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Quantity: 19 Pieces
- Trade: Master Electricians
- Material: Austenite/Martensite
- Teeth Material: Matrix II Bi-Metal