Milwaukee 49-22-4155 18 Pc Master Plumbers Hole Saw Kit
- Hole saws are Ice Hardened for 50% longer life than heat treated hole saws
- Cut twice as fast with the optimized tooth form
- Wide, angled, and offset slots make plugs easy to access
- Bi-metal construction features 8% cobalt for increased durability
- Carrying case offers additional storage room for more hole saws and arbors
You could be cutting better than you are right now, unless you are already using Milwaukee's 18 Piece Master Plumbers Ice Hardened Hole Saw Kit. The 49-22-4155 features a plethora of hole saws in many sizes that are Ice Hardened, a process that is more efficient than heat-treating because it minimizes soft metal and creates more hard metal. Their optimized tooth form cuts twice as fast as standard hole saws. Getting to the plugs can be difficult, but not with Milwaukee; wide, angled, and offset slots make plugs easy to access. If you go through hole saws too quickly, you'll appreciate the bi-metal construction, which features 8% cobalt for more durability. All the components cone in a tough carrying case which also has additional room for more hole saws and arbors. You'll never look back once you use these hole saws.
The 49-22-4155 includes:
- Thirteen (13) Hole Saws: 3/4", 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2-1/4", 2-5/8", 3", 3-1/2", 4", 4-1/4", 4-1/2"
- 2x Arbors with Pilot Bits: 49-56-7010, 49-56-9100
- 3x Additional Pilot Bits: 49-56-8010
- 1x Adapter: 49-56-6560
- 1x Spacer: 49-67-0120
- Quantity: 18 Pieces
- Material: Austenite/Martensite
- Teeth Material: Matrix II Bi-Metal
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 49-22-4155 18 Pc Master Plumbers Hole Saw Kit
Best value for price
By Nick from Parsippany, NJ on December 27, 2014
Pros:Cheapest price around.
Wide range of saw sizes.
Room to add additional saws.