Milwaukee 49-56-0300 4-3/8" Recessed Light Hole Saw
The 49-56-0300 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 49-56-0300 4-3/8" Recessed Light Hole Saw
- Continual rim for clean cuts
- Carbide grit edge for abrasive materials
- Solid, welded construction provides accurately sized holes
- Open back for easy plug removal
- Use to install 4" recessed light fixtures requiring a 4-3/8" hole
- 1-3/4" depth of cut
- Ideal for cutting through drywall, plaster, acoustical tile, wood and stucco with mesh
Using a tungsten-carbide grit edge, recessed light hole saws cut through drywall, plaster, acoustical tile, ceiling tile and stucco with wire mesh. All hole sizes are available for standard recessed lights, 4-3/8" through 6-7/8". Recessed light hole saws have a cutting depth of 1-3/4". Select arbor with a 5/8-18 thread.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 49-56-0300
- MPN: 49-56-0300
- UPC: 045242195053
- Type: Recessed Light Hole Saw
- Diameter: 4-3/8"
- Depth of Cut: 1-3/4"
- Cutting Surface: Carbide Grit
- Recommended RPM: 600
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 49-56-0300 4-3/8" Recessed Light Hole Saw
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|