Milwaukee 49-56-0303 5-3/8" Recessed Light Hole saw
The 49-56-0303 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 49-56-0303 5-3/8'' Recessed Light Hole saw
- 1x High-Speed Steel Pilot Bit
- Continual rim for clean cuts
- Carbide grit edge for abrasive materials
- Solid, welded construction provides accurately sized holes
- Open back for easy plug removal
- Use to install 5" recessed light fixtures requiring a 5-3/8" hole
- 1" depth of cut
- Ideal for cutting through drywall, plaster, acoustical tile, wood and stucco with mesh
- Use this hole saw with drills rated at 600 RPM or less
Using a tungsten-carbide grit edge, recessed light hole saws cut through drywall, plaster, acoustical tile, ceiling tile and stucco with wire mesh. All hole sizes are available for standard recessed lights, 4-3/8" through 6-7/8". Recessed light hole saws have a cutting depth of 1-3/4". Select arbor with a 5/8-18 thread.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 49-56-0303
- MPN: 49-56-0303
- UPC: 045242224135
- Type: Recessed Light Hole Saw
- Diameter: 5-3/8"
- Depth of Cut: 1"
- Cutting Surface: Carbide Grit
- Recommended RPM: 600
- Package Qty.: 1