Milwaukee 49-56-0315 6-7/8" Recessed Light Hole Saw
- Cutting depth of 1-3/4"
- Cuts through drywall, plaster, acoustical tile, ceiling tile
- Also cuts through stucco with wire mesh backing
- Carbide grit cutting surface
- Hole saws should be used with drills rated at 600 RPM or less
- Diameter: 6-7/8"
- See our Milwaukee Recessed Light Hole Saws "ALL"
Milwaukee recessed light hole saws are built using carbide grit. Carbide grit is effective for cutting through: drywall, plaster, acoustical tile, wood and stucco with mesh. These recessed light hole saws are made with a continual rim. You can be rest assured that they will not tear material, and will leave a clean finish afterwards. These recessed light hole saws possess a solid, welded construction that provides accurately sized holes. Finally, once you're done, the open back design allows for easy 1-2-3 plug removal.
Please note: These hole saws require an additional arbor. See below or follow this link to view your options
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 49-56-0315 6-7/8" Recessed Light Hole Saw
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|