Milwaukee 49-59-0875 Annular Cutter
Milwaukee 49-59-0875 7/8" x 1" Annular Cutter
- Thin wall construction means less material removal and faster drilling times
- Advanced tooth geometry helps increase chip ejection and speed up cutting times
- Unique steel alloy increases bit toughness and reduces breakage
- Available in 1" and 2" lengths
- Diameters from 1/2" to 2"
- Diameter: 7/8"
- Depth: 1"
- See our Milwaukee Annular Cutters "ALL"
With advanced duel alternating tooth geometry and propriety steel allow construction, Milwaukee Annular Cutters are designed to excel at the toughest drilling applications the job site has to offer. The key to efficient metal drilling is removing as little material as possible and ejecting the chips as efficiently as possible. Milwaukee Annular Cutters are designed with a thin wall construction that removes the least material possible while speeding up the drilling process and putting less strain on your drill press. These cutters come in both 1" and 2" lengths in a variety of diameters, and they feature and standard Weldon Shank for compatibility with most common drill presses.