Milwaukee 5192 Heavy Duty Die Grinder
Milwaukee 5192 4.5 Amp Heavy Duty Die Grinder
- Slim and compact design makes this tool perfect for working in and around tight spaces with ease
- Comes with 1/4" collet and also accepts an optional 1/8" collet for added versatility
- Can accommodate a maximum 2" reinforced wheel to tackle the heavier applications
- Attach a 1-5/8" non-reinforced wheel for light shaping and deburring work
- Heavy duty gear case and Milwaukee built motor offer professional durability and long tool life
- Full ball bearing design for smooth and consistent rotary motion with less vibration
- 4.5 amp motor offers full size grinder power in a lighter weight tool
- Recommended Replacement for the MLW5194
Designed to work in the tightest areas and with the power of a much larger tool, the Milwaukee 5192 4.5 Amp Heavy Duty Die Grinder will meet the needs of the most demanding professionals. Featuring a heavy duty aluminum gear case and tough Milwaukee built motor, the 5192 will power through just about any task you can throw at it. It comes with a 1/4" collet and will also accept an optional 1/8" collet as well for even more versatility. Attach a reinforced wheel up to 2" in diameter for the tough jobs, or bring it down with a 1-5/8" non-reinforced wheel for lighter projects, and for those long extended projects, you're sure to appreciate the dynamically balanced armature that helps reduce vibration. No matter what type of grinding the job calls for, call on the heavy duty reputation of Milwaukee and the professional toughness of the 5192 4.5 Amp Heavy Duty Die Grinder.
The 5192 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee 4.5 Amp Die Grinder with Toggle Switch
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 4.5
- Collet Diameter: 1/4"
- No Load RPM: 21,000
- Switch Type: Toggle
- Maximum Capacity Reinforced Grinding Wheels: 2"
- Maximum Capacity Mounted Wheels and Points: 1-5/8"
- Cord Type: 8' Fixed
- Trigger Lock: On/Off
- Length: 13-1/2"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs