Milwaukee 5196 11 Amp Heavy Duty Die Grinder
- Offers increased power for tougher grinding jobs
- Wide range of available mounted points allows you to take on a wider variety of shaping and cutting tasks
- Includes 1/4" collet and accepts an optional 1/8" collet for increase versatility
- Accepts mounted wheel points and reinforced wheels up to 2" in diameter
- Rear trigger switch for quick and easy operation at any angle
- Ball bearing mounted armature offers increased power transfer and helps reduce vibration
- Extended neck design makes it easier to work in tight spaces
- Milwaukee built motor ensures a long life of trouble free operation
From the company who prides themselves on "Heavy Duty" comes the Milwaukee 5196 11 Amp Heavy Duty Die Grinder. This grinder is designed to tackle the toughest grinding work, and its Milwaukee built motor offers all the power needed to get them done quickly. The 11 Amp motor produces up to 14,500 RPM, so you can cut, grind and shape your way through the most difficult material. And all that power doesn't mean and overpowering size; the Milwaukee 5196 weighs less than 8 lbs and features a slim design that will allow you to work in the tightest of areas. The tool comes with a 1/4" collet and will also accept an optional 1/8" collet for even more versatility. Don't let a tough grinding task get you down; get down to business with a Milwaukee 5196 11 Amp Heavy Duty Die Grinder.
The 5196 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 11 Amp Heavy Duty Die Grinder
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 11.0
- Collet Diameter: 1/4"
- No Load RPM: 14,500
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Maximum Capacity Reinforced Grinding Wheels: 2"
- Maximum Capacity Mounted Wheels and Points: 2"
- Cord Type: 9' Fixed
- Trigger Lock: On
- Length: 21-1/2"
- Weight: 7.8 lbs