Milwaukee 5211 3" Diameter Straight Grinder
Milwaukee 5211 11 Amp 3" Diameter Straight Grinder
- Ball bearing mounted armature offer smooth, vibration-free operation
- Hinged face plate and wing nuts make it quick and easy to change out wheels
- Accepts up to 3" resinoid wheels and also works with wire brushes
- Integrated tool rest and wheel shield allow the tool to be set down safely as it comes to a stop
- 3/8" spindle accepts most industry standard wheels and wire brushes
- Coated spindle housing keeps the tool cool and comfortable in the hand even during heavy use
- Glass filled nylon housing design stands up to the toughest use and jobsite abuse
- Milwaukee built motor offer increase performance and long life
Grinding work can be tough on both the tool and the user, and a subpar tool can make it even tougher than it needs to be. When your job calls for a tough grinding task, call on the toughness of a Milwaukee 5211 11 Amp 3" Diameter Straight Grinder. With a Milwaukee built motor and a 3" wheel capacity, this grinder will give you all the power and versatility you need to confidently attack the most difficult applications. The ball bearing mounted armature and helical cut alloy steel gears assure smooth, vibration free operation, along with increased accuracy and efficiency. The 5211 also features an integrated soft tool rest and blade guard so you can set the tool down safely as it spins down; no more waiting on the tool to stop completely before being able to put it down.
The 5211 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee 11 Amp 3" Straight Grinder
- One (1) Grinding Wheel
- One (1) Wheel guard with hinged face plate
- Two (2) Collet Wrenches
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 11.0
- Wheel Size: 3"
- No Load RPM: 14,500
- Spindle: 3/8"-24
- Hole Diameter: 3/8"
- Cord Type: 9' Fixed
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Trigger Lock: On
- Length: 21"
- Weight: 7.8 lbs