Milwaukee 5223 5" Diameter Straight Grinder
Milwaukee 5223 12 Amp 5" Diameter Straight Grinder
- A heavy duty grinder for professional and industrial grinding applications of all kinds
- Coated spindle housing design keeps the grinder cool and comfortable to hold even under the heaviest loads
- Accepts resinoid bonded wheels of up to 5" in diameter
- Also accepts wire wheels and buffing pads for cleaning and polishing jobs
- Integrated tool rest and blade guard allow the grinder to be set down safely as the wheel comes to a stop
- 5/8" spindle accepts industry standard grinding wheels and accessories
- Precision cut steel gears and ball bearing mounted armature offer consistent speeds and reduce vibration
- Heavy duty Milwaukee built motor designed to offer years of reliable service
When you're ready to attack the toughest industrial grinding applications, you're ready for a Milwaukee 5223 12 Amp 5" Diameter Straight Grinder. This grinder features a tough Milwaukee built motor that offers a full 12 Amps of power and spins at up to 7,000 RPM, so it can tackle all sorts of grinding applications with power to spare. The 5/8" spindle accepts wheels of up to 5" in diameter, and you can even attach wire brushes and polishing wheels for added versatility. The coated spindle housing is designed to help the tool stay cool and comfortable even under the toughest continuous use, and the ball bearing mounted armature and precision gear system means more efficiency and less vibration. Don't let a tough tool be tough on your body, pick up a Milwaukee 5223 12 Amp 5" Diameter Straight Grinder and feel the difference that precision engineering can make.
The 5223 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee 12 Amp 5" Straight Grinder
- One (1) Grinding Wheel
- One (1) Wheel guard with hinged face plate
- Two (2) Collet Wrenches
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 12.0
- Wheel Size: 5"
- No Load RPM: 7,000
- Spindle: 5/8"-11
- Hole Diameter: 5/8"
- Cord Type: 9' Fixed
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Trigger Lock: On
- Length: 20"
- Weight: 10.3 lbs