Milwaukee 5243 6" Diameter Straight Grinder
Milwaukee 5243 15 Amp 6" Diameter Straight Grinder
- Heavy duty grinding solution for the toughest professional and industrial applications
- Hinged face plate and wing nut fasteners make it fast and easy to change wheels
- Converts quickly to a Tuck Point grinder with the addition of the proper guard and type 1 wheel
- Integrated tool rest and wheel guard allow the grinder to be set down safely even as the wheel comes to a stop
- 5/8" spindle accepts most industry standard accessories up to 6" in diameter
- Also works with wire wheels and buffing wheels for cleanup and polishing jobs
- Heavy duty Milwaukee built motor assures years of reliable performance
- Ball bearing mounted armature reduces vibration and makes the grinder more comfortable to use for long periods of time
With its advance low profile design and plenty of power to spare, the Milwaukee 5243 15 Amp 6" Diameter Straight Grinder is the one grinder you can count on for the toughest grinding applications. Milwaukee is legendary for their powerful grinding tools, and that heavy duty reputation extends to the 5243. The powerful Milwaukee built motor puts out up 5,500 RPM and, combined with the ball bearing mounted armature, does it with less vibration. The 5243 can be easily converted to a Tuck Point Grinder with the addition of a guard and type 1 wheel, and it will accept up to a 6" resinoid bond wheel along with wire brushes and polisher wheels. The integrated wheel guard and tool rest mean you can safely lay the grinder down as soon as you're done, without needing to wait for it to finish spinning down.
The 5243 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee 15 Amp 6" Straight Grinder
- One (1) Grinding Wheel
- One (1) Wheel guard with hinged face plate
- Two (2) Collet Wrenches
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 15.0
- Wheel Size: 6"
- No Load RPM: 5,500
- Spindle: 5/8"-11
- Hole Diameter: 5/8"
- Cord Type: 9' Fixed
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Trigger Lock: On
- Length: 22"
- Weight: 16.5 lbs