Milwaukee 5317-21 1-9/16" SDS Max Rotary Hammer
The 5317-21 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee SDS Max Rotary Hammer
- 1x Carrying Case
- 1x Side Handle
- Powerful 10.5 Amp Motor: Delivers 450 RPM and 3,000 BPM
- Powerful Hammer Mechanism: Delivers 5.5 ft-lbs (7.5J) of impact energy for drilling in hard aggregate
- CPT - Constant Power Technology: Delivers consistent performance in tough applications
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects the tool when the bit binds up
- 2-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer and hammer only for maximum versatility
- 12-Position Chipping Adjustment: Allows the user to maintain the desired hammer position while chipping in any orientation
Get durability, performance and Constant Power Technology (CPTTM) for your toughest applications. The 1-9/16" SDS-Max Rotary Hammer offers a heavy-duty 5.5 ft-lbs of impact energy for solid performance, even when drilling in hard aggregate. Constant Power Technology ensures consistent drilling power for the toughest applications handled by electrical, mechanical,plumbing, HVAC and general construction contractors.
A 12-position chipping adjustment lets you maintain the optimum hammer position while chipping in any orientation. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds, and two-mode operation offers maximum versatility regardless of the application. The tool comes with a side handle and carrying case.
- Length: 17-3/8"
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- No Load Speed: 450
- No Load BPM: 3,000
- Cord Type: Grounded
- Electronic Feedback: Yes
- Bit Shank: SDS Max
- Blow Energy: 5.5 ft lbs
- Clutch: Yes
- Drilling Mode: 2-Mode: Rotary Hammer and Hammer Only
- Handle Style: Drop Motor
- Vibration Reduction: No
- Thick Wall Core Bit Capacity: 4"
- Cord Length: 13'
- No Load RPM: 0-450
- Amps: 10.5
- Trigger Lock: No
- Solid Bit Capacity: 1-9/16"
UPC - 045242223879
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 5317-21 1-9/16" SDS Max Rotary Hammer
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|