Milwaukee 5359-21 1-1/8" SDS Plus L-Shape Rotary Hammer
Milwaukee 5359-21 1-1/8" L-Shape 1-1/8" SDS Plus L-Shape Rotary Hammer
- 120 Volts, 7.4 Amps
- Variable speed 0-4,200 BPM and 0-980 RPM
- 2.5 ft-lbs. of blow energy
- 3 drilling modes--hammer with rotation/rotation only/hammer only
- 1-1/8" solid bit capacity
- 4" thin wall core bit capacity in masonry block
The 5359-21 includes:
- Milwaukee Model 5359 Rotary Hammer
- Depth gauge
- Side handle
- Carrying case
- Great for mid-size hole drilling in concrete
- Hammer accepts SDS style bits up to 1-1/8" diameter
- Slip clutch stops rotary action when a bit jams protecting from overload
- Grounded, three-wire cord
- Versatile tool can be used for drilling in steel, wood or concrete
- Use rotation-only for drilling in steel and wood with optional chuck and adapter (48-66-1370)
- Use rotation with hammering when drilling in concrete
- Use hammer only for light chipping work
- Speed control switch allows operator controlled starts for less bit walk resulting in more accurate hole positioning
- Lightweight, compact 14" length and well-balanced design
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 7.4
- No Load Speed: 0-980 RPM
- No Load BPM: 0-4,200
- Blow Energy: 2.5 ft.-lbs.
- Cord Type: 10 ft. Fixed
- Drilling Mode: Hammer with Rotation & Rotation Only
- Handle Style: D-Handle
- Vibration Reduction: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Solid Bit Capacity: 1 1/8 in.
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 4 in.
- Length: 13 in.
- Weight: 8.3 lbs.