Milwaukee 5363-21 1" Compact SDS Rotary Hammer
Milwaukee 5363-21 1" Compact SDS Rotary Hammer PLUS Anti-Vibration System
- High power 7.0 amp reversible motor
- Delivers 2.0 ft-lbs of impact energy
- 0-5,980 BPM and 0-1,400 RPM
- All metal gear case and block construction for optimal bearing and gear seating
- Three modes of operation - Hammer Drill / Drill / Chipping for maximum versatility
- Anti-Vibration System, soft grip handle and two-finger trigger for optimal operator comfort
- Rotating Brush Plate for equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits and extended brush life
- Compact and lightweight
The 5363-21 includes:
- Milwaukee Model 5363 Rotary Hammer
- Twist lock side handle with quick release depth rod
- Heavy duty impact resistant case
- Delivers unmatched performance and ergonomics
- Unique Anti-Vibration System (AVS) significantly reduces vibration
- Compact L-shape design makes it well balanced, easy to control and ideal for overhead drilling and anywhere that requires access to tight spaces
- Delivering 2.0 ft-lbs of impact energy and up to 5,980 blows per minute, the 5363-21 provides fast drilling and powerful chipping for increased jobsite productivity
- Features a high power, 7.0 amp motor and a rotating brush plate which provides equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits and extended brush life
- All metal, magnesium gear case and block construction provide precise bearing and gear seating for long-term durability
- Three modes of operation (hammer-drill, drill only, and chipping) provide maximum versatility in a compact package
- Voltage :120 AC
- Amps: 7.0
- No Load Speed: 0-1,400 RPM
- No Load BPM: 0-5,980
- Blow Energy: 2.0 ft.-lbs.
- Cord Type: 10 ft. Fixed
- Drilling Mode: Hammer with Rotation & Rotation Only
- Handle Style: D-Handle
- Vibration Reduction: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Solid Bit Capacity: 1 in.
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/2 in.
- Length: 12-1/4 in.
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.