Milwaukee 5387-20 1/2" Dual Speed 2-Speed Hammer-Drill
- 8.5 Ampsmotor provides overload protection
- Dual speed motor optimized for concrete fastening: 1-1,000 rpm, 0-16,000 bpm; 0-2,500 rpm, 0-40,000 bpm
- Spare brushes stored in handle
- Drills up to 3/4" concrete or 1/2" in steel
- Metal gear case can withstand daily jobsite abuse
- Light weight balanced design reduces operator fatigue
- For a bit more, you might be interested in the 5387-22 kit: it's the same drill, but with 2 percussion bits and a carrying case
The 5387-20 includes:
- Milwaukee Model 5387 Hammer Drill / Driver
- Depth gauge
- 1/2" chuck
- Chuck key
- Removable side handle
- Quik-Lok cord
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 8.5
- No Load Speed: 0-1,000/0-2,500 RPM
- No Load BPM: 0-16,000/0-40,000
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Cord Type: 10 ft. Quik-Lok
- Capacity in Steel: 1/2in.
- Capacity in Concrete: 3/4 in.
- Selfeed Bit Capacity: 2 in.
- Length: 14 3/4 in.
- Weight: 6.4 lbs.