Milwaukee 5540-KIT 7" Polisher and Buffer Kit PLUS Kompressor Foam Pads
- 5540 Kit merges three Quality Brands: Milwaukee, Porter-Cable & Lake Country
- Kompressor Pads conform to the shape of the body panel
- Detailers dream kit for Buffing, Polishing or Sanding
- Quik-Lok cord & pad w/nut
- Milwaukee Polisher is Variable speed, 0-2800 RPM
- Polisher weighs 12 lbs.
- Porter-Cable 54740 Hook & Loop Backing Plate is Made in the USA
The Milwaukee 5540 Polisher Kit has been referred to as "The Beast". Yes, true, it does weigh 12 lbs., but many of our professional or perfectionist detailers like to have the added weight and power behind them. Before choosing a buffer, consider the rpm it delivers. I would not recommend this kit for the novice, but it certainly is wonderful for those detailers out there that can handle a polisher that delivers a high RPM. This Buffer Kit puts together a combination of polishing, buffing and foam pad products all for one low price. The polish you use with this Milwaukee Polisher kit, should state that it is recommended for machine application, as does the Meguiars line of Polish we sell here at Tools Plus.
The 5540-KIT includes:
- Milwaukee 5540 Polisher
- 7" Rubber Backing Pad to use with Sanding discs
- Porter Cable 54740 Hook & Loop Backing Plate
- Porter Cable 54741 Hook & Loop Polishng Pad
- Porter Cable 54742 Hook & Loop Buffing Bonnet
- Kompressor Orange Cuting Foam Pad
- Kompressor White Polishing Foam Pad
- Kompressor Black Finesing Foam Pad
- Kompressor Purple Heavy Compounding Foam Pad
Tech Specs for the Milwaukee 5540 Polisher:
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Pad Size: 7 in.
- Amps: 11.0
- No Load Speed: 0-2,800 RPM
- Spindle: 5/8 in.-11
- Cord Type: 10 ft. Quik-Lok
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Trigger Lock: On
- Dial Speed Control: Yes
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Length: 16 1/2 in.
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.