Milwaukee 6101-6 Band File aka Bandfile
Milwaukee 6101-6 1/2" x 18" Band File aka Bandfile
- 5.5 Amps
- 2,300 SFPM
- Comes with belt assortment
- Choose from Aluminum-Oxide to non-woven conditioning belts
- Sands, polishes, grinds, blends etc
- 1/2 inch x 18 inch Contact Arm
- 3 position side handle
When you want to sand, polish, grind, and blend with the ease and savvy of professionals, there is the Milwaukee 6101-6 1/2" x 18" Band File. The 6101-6 is ideal for metal pipe, angle iron, fiberglass, or wood, and draws on the disadvantages of many other sanders by conveniently fitting into tight or awkward areas. Rocking plenty of power with 5.5 Amps at 2,300 SFPM (Surface Feet per Minute), the 6101-6 is just what a serious sander requires in his arsenal. There is also the convenient choice between Aluminum-Oxide to non-woven sanding belts, and the 3/4" by 18" contact makes for even faster material removal. So when choosing between Milwaukee and the other guy, choose the 6101-6 1/2" x 18" band file to meet your sanding needs.
The 6101-6 includes:
- Milwaukee Model 6101 band file
- Side handle
- 1/2" Arm
- Belt assortment 49-93-8120
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Capacity: 1/2 in. x 18 in.
- Amps: 5.5
- No Load Speed: 2,300 FPM
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Switch Type: Paddle
- Length: 18 1/2 in.
- Weight: 6.0 lbs.