Milwaukee 6121-30 4-1/2" Trigger-Grip Small Angle Grinder-Paddle w/ Lock-On
- 11 amp motor with high overload protection allows you to use as much power as you need without fear of damaging the tool
- Paddle switch with "lock on" feature is great for extended use
- 3-position handle and soft grip makes work more comfortable and versatile than ever
- Damaging debris is ejected via airflow thanks to Debris Baffles
- External brush doors allow easy access to brushes and decrease service time
- Tool-free guard adjusts easily to deflect debris away from the user
- Unique trigger grip provides longer reach and better control than other grinders
- Recommended Replacement for the MLW6122-30
Milwaukee has never been known to follow convention, and they've stuffed the 6121-30 with a bunch of invaluable features for maximum user-frendliness. This 11 Amp 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder has a unique trigger grip that provides extended reach and better control. If you have a long day of work ahead of you, the paddle switch and its "lock on" feature will be a godsend, making extended operation much easier. Included with the tool is a 3-position handle that has a soft grip for more comfortable and controlled operation. Keeping dust and debris out of the internal components is important for a happy and healthy tool. The Debris Baffles ejects harmful particles via airflow. The guard can be adjusted without using additional tools. Changing out brushes on the 6121-30 is easy due to the external brush doors, which offers direct access. Tools Plus guarantees you won't find a better price on the web for this or any other great Milwaukee Power Tools.
The 6121-30 includes:
- 1x 11 Amp 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder Trigger Grip, Lock-On (6121-30)
- 1x Flange
- 1x Side Handle
- 1x Spanner Wrench
- 1x Type 27 Guard
- Powerful 11 Amp, 11,000 RPM Motor: Provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload Protection: Maximizes motor life
- Electronic Clutch: Extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Tool-Free Accessory Change: Easily change "All Accessories" without a wrench
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced Airflow System: Maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Debris Baffles — protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- External Brush Doors — reduces service time by providing easy access to brushes
- Trigger Grip Handle — provides better control, reach and leverage
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges. See cross-reference guide below.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 6121-30
- Length: 15.6"
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- No Load Speed: 11000 RPM
- Cord Type: 2-Wire
- Electronic Feedback: Yes
- Cord Length: 8'
- Amps: 11
- Spindle: 5/8"-11
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Wheel Diameter: 4 and 1-2 Inch
- Overload Protection: Yes
- Burst Resistant Guard: Yes
- Max Watts Out: 1400 MWO
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
UPC - 045242241453
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 6121-30 4-1/2" Trigger-Grip Small Angle Grinder-Paddle w/ Lock-On
Is it possible to attach a buffing pad to this tool?
By Mike from CT on March 14, 2014
I would recommend this item to a friend.
By M Albert from FL on April 29, 2013
I'm glad I got the longer handle. Adds stability and easy grip. I can still lock the trigger for the rare one handed operation.
Wire brushes are hazards- get a face shield.