Milwaukee 6130-33 4-1/2" 7 Amp Small Angle Grinder
- The smallest most compact grinder in Milwaukee's line
- 7 AMP motor offers plenty of power for a variety of grinding tasks
- Exclusive tool-free burst resistant guard
- Advanced air flow system helps keep the grinder running cool
- Debris baffles keep out dust and chips, extending the life of the grinder
- Side handle offers increased control at any angle
- Recommended Replacement for the MLW6140-33
Milwaukee tools help you get the job done right, and that includes the Milwaukee 6130-33 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder. This 7 Amp angle grinder is the smallest in Milwaukee's grinder line and the only grinder equipped with a tool free burst resistant guard. Weighing only 3.5 lbs, the 6130-33 shows us that innovation can come even in a compact and lightweight design.
Inside this angle grinder, is a multi-port exhaust that pushes the hot air out effectively so the motor won't burn up. It also features debris baffles that protect the motor, by deflecting it at the intake vents. Don't waste your time on any other grinder, get quality and performance from Milwaukee. Tools Plus has this Milwaukee grinder and other Milwaukee tools for an unbeatable price.
The 6130-33 includes:
- One (1) 4-1/2" 7 Amp Small Angle Grinder
- One (1) Type 27 Guard
- One (1) Spanner Wrench
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Voltage: 120 AC Only
- Switch Type: Slide
- Max Watts Out (Power): 750
- Burst Resistant Guard: Yes
- Tool Free Guard: Yes
- Cord Type: Double Insulated
- Cord Length: 8'
- Amps: 7.0
- No Load RPM: 11,000
- Electronic: No
- Debris Baffles: Yes
- Multi-Port Exhaust: Yes
- Epoxy Motor Protection: Yes
- Exhaust System: Multi-Port
- Easy Acutuation Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Length: 10.25"
- Net Tool Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Ship Weight: 5.52 lbs
- Spindle Thread: 5/8-11"