Milwaukee 6140-30 4-1/2" 7.5 Amp 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch
- Long lasting epoxy protects internal copper wires and extends motor life
- Debris baffles deflect damaging particles away from air intake and prevent excess motor wear
- Multi-port exhaust efficiently vents hot air away from the motor and keeps it running cool and at peak performance
- Extra large paddle switch is comfortable and easy to engage no matter what angle you're holding the tool at
- The only grinder in it's class with a tool-free, burst resistant guard
A longtime leader in the metalworking grinder market, Milwaukee has recently introduced an improved line of 4.5" grinders including this 6740-30 7.5 amp model. These grinders have been designed to outperform and outlast the competition right out of the gate. With new features like debris baffles, multi-port exhaust and a stronger, heavy duty epoxy coating, these grinders offer both the power and durability you've come to expect from quality Milwaukee products. Whether you do it all day long or just once in a blue moon, these grinders will get the job done, and get it done right.
The 6140-30 includes:
- Milwaukee 4-1/2" Grinder
- Side Handle
- Type 27 Guard
- Spanner Wrench
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Switch Type: Paddle with Lock-On
- Amps/Overload Protection: 7.5 AMP
- Max Watts Out (Power): 825 MWO
- Speed RPM: 10,000
- Gears: Spiral Bevel
- Epoxy Motor Protection: 25+% Longer Lasting
- Debris Baffles: Yes
- Exhaust System: Multi-Port
- Burst Resistant Guard: Yes
- Tool Free Guard: Yes
- Cord Type: 2-Wire
- Cord Length: 8'
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
- Easy Acutuation Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Length: 11.8"
- Net Weight: 5.0 lbs.