Milwaukee 6147-30 11 Amp 4-1/2" Angle Grinder (Paddle, Lock-On)
- Powerful 11 amp, 11,000 RPM motor powers through the toughest grinding and cutting applications
- Swap out accessories without a wrench thanks to its "tool free" properties
- Motor is kept cool and debris-free with the Advanced Airflow System
- Damaging debris is given the boot before it can enter the intake vent thanks to Debris Baffles
- Weighs just 5.4 lbs, making it easy to use
- Locking trigger makes extended work time easy on your fingers
You won't find a better 4-1/2" Angle Grinder than the 6147-30 from Milwaukee. This great Milwaukee tool weighs just 5.4 lbs and yet its capable of an amazing 11,000 RPM thanks to its 11 amp motor. When you're plowing through tough grinding and cutting applications, you don't have time to think of your motor's well being. It can look after itself; the Advanced Airflow System keeps it cool and debris-free. Leave your wrench at home; swapping out accessories is easy thanks to the grinder's "tool-free" properties. If you don't like twisting and turning your grinder to get the right angle, rejoice; the 6147-30 comes with a side handle for more stable and versatile operation.
The 6147-30 includes:
- One (1) 11 Amp 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder (Paddle, Lock-On)
- One (1) Type 27 Guard
- One (1) Side Handle
- One (1) Spanner Wrench
- One (1) Set Of Flanges
- Wheel Diameter 4-1/2"
- Volts 120 AC Only
- Switch Type Paddle, Lock-On
- Amps/Overload Protection 11 Amp
- Max Watts Out (Power) 1400 MWO
- Speed RPM 11,000
- Use Wheels RPM Above 11,000
- Motor High Capacity Motor
- Completely Tool-Free Accessory Change Yes
- Burst Resistant Guard Yes
- Tool-Free Guard Yes
- Advanced Airflow System Yes
- Cord Type 2-Wire
- Cord Length 8'
- Double Insulated Yes
- Tool Length 11.57"
- Net Tool Weight 5.4 lbs
- Ship Weight 7.2 lbs
- Spindle Thread 5/8"-11