Milwaukee 6147-31 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder
Milwaukee 6147-31 2 Pk 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder
- Weighs just 5.4 lbs yet is capable of 11,000 RPM thanks to its powerful 11 amp motor
- Switching accessories is easy thanks to the grinder's "tool-free" properties
- Advanced Airflow System keeps the motor cool and pushes debris away from vital inner workings
- Side handle makes operation more versatile and stable
- Working for long hours with the same tool will be easier thanks to the locking trigger
Nobody looks for power tools that are 50% weaker. The 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder from Milwaukee is 3x tougher and 50% stronger than the best competitive corded grinder in its class. Don't be deceived by its light 5.4 lb frame; the 6147-31 has a powerful 11 amp motor that blasts the strongest grinding and cutting applications at speeds as high as 11,000 RPM. A long work day is sure to make your trigger fingers groan, unless you are using this tool and taking advantage of its locking trigger. The aforementioned motor is protected by the Advanced Airflow System, which simultaneously keeps the motor cool and ousts potentially damaging debris. Also included with this item is a handy side handle, which makes cutting and grinding easier and more stable even at odd angles. Get the best selection and prices on this and many more Milwaukee tools only at Tools Plus.
The 6147-31 includes:
- 2x 11 Amp 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder (Paddle, No-Lock)
- 2x Type 27 Guard
- 2x Side Handle
- 2x Spanner Wrench
- 2x Set Of Flanges
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Voltage: 120 AC Only
- Switch Type: Paddle, Lock-On
- Amps/Overload Protection: 11 Amp
- Max Watts Out (Power): 1400 MWO
- Speed RPM: 11,000
- Use Wheels RPM Above: 11,000
- Motor: High Capacity Motor
- Completely Tool-Free Accessory Change: Yes
- Burst Resistant Guard: Yes
- Tool-Free Guard: Yes
- Advanced Airflow System: Yes
- Cord Type: 2-Wire
- Cord Length: 8'
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Length: 11.57"
- Net Weight: 5.4 lbs
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11