Milwaukee 6185-20 14" Abrasive Powe Cutter Cut-Off Machine
Milwaukee 6185-20 Hand Held 14" Abrasive Powe Cutter Cut-Off Machine
- Powerful 15 Amp Motor delivers power needed for extreme concrete and metalworking applications
- Durable, epoxy-coated armature and field protects the motor from contamination
- Special brush "cut-out" feature protects the motor at end of brush life
- Exclusive 20 Amp Overload protection switch automatically cuts power before motor is damaged during extreme use
- Can be reset within 60 seconds "at the tool", versus "at the breaker", reducing downtime
- Clockwise wheel rotation consistent with predominant gas-powered demolition saws
- Pulls the tool through the work and reduces the chance of jamming and/or kickback
- Dust, debris and sparks exit through the back of the guard, keeping the operator' s cut-line clear
Proper metalworking and concrete need a proper cut saw. That's why there is the Milwaukee 6185-20 14'' Cut Saw, which has a powerful 15 Amp Motor to deliver a knockout performance. But it is more than just raw power that makes the 6185-20 a leader in cut saws—it is longevity. Rocking a sturdy steel guard that resists damage in tough, concrete conditions, as well as an epoxy-coated armature and field that protects the motor from contamination, you get the assurance that the 6185-20 will deliver for consistent results in the face of adversity. There is even a clear cut-line because the dust, debris and sparks all exit through the back of the guard. When there are many cut saws on the market, there is only one Milwaukee 6185-20 Cut Saw worthy of recognition.
The 6185-20 includes:
- 14" Hand Held Cut-off Machine
- 5/16" Allen wrench
- Top flange
- Back flange
- 20mm Flange nut
- 1" Flange nut
- Large, durable steel shoe resists bending and provides greater stability during cuts
- Sturdy steel guard resists damage in tough, concrete conditions
- Large, robust shoe wing nuts protect threads, take abuse and can be easily tightened with gloved hands
- Angled main grip and over sized non-slip, wrap-around side handle provide optimal cut control and comfort
- Comfortable 2-finger, 1-step trigger switch requires minimal pressure to engage and hold the tool
- Only one tool (5/16" Allen wrench) is needed to adjust guard or change wheel/blade
- Convenient spindle lock location and positive action
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 15.0
- Wheel Size: 14"
- Max HP: 4.8
- Spindle: 1" / 20mm
- No-Load Speed: 4,600 RPM
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Bevel Capacity: 0
- Depth of Cut: 4-7/16"
- Length: 19.25"
- Weight: 27.25 lbs.