Milwaukee 6232-20 Deep Cut Variable Speed Band Saw
via mail-in-rebate with the purchase of a qualifying Deep Cut Band Saw. Check out our Milwaukee Promotions Page for the complete list.
Offer valid on purchases made from May 1st - June 30th, 2013. Must be postmarked by July 15th, 2013. Valid in USA only.
- 11 Amp motor slices through 5" x 5" metal without skipping a beat
- Lightweight and balanced design makes use easier and more comfortable
- Job Site Armor speaks for itself
- Built-in LED light illuminates your work space
- Slim motor housing increases cut line visibility, thereby increasing cut accuracy
- Tool-free locking adjustable shoe lets adjustments be made from extended to no shoe in seconds
In the world of industrial metalworking, Milwaukee is king. Naturally, companies that want to succeed will use the best tools, and the best band saw is Milwaukee's 6232-20. This Variable Speed Band Saw is equipped with a muscular 11 Amp motor that allows the saw to cut through 5" x 5" metal without losing any speed. The jobsite can be a dangerous place for your power tools, which is why the saw sports Job Site Armor. Cutting accuracy is greatly increased by the slim motor housing and built-in LED light. Tool-free locking adjustable shoe allows you to switch between extended or no shoe in seconds. Why would you cut metal with anything but the best from Milwaukee?
The 6232-20 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee Deep Cut Variable Speed Band Saw
- No Case included
- Amps: 11 Amps
- Voltage: 120 AC
- SFPM: 0-380
- Capacity: 5" x 5"
- Weight: 14.5 Pounds
- Job Site Armor Technology: Yes
- Direct Drive Gearing System: Yes
- Debris Protection System: Yes
- Variable Speed Dial Trigger: Yes
- Adjustable Shoe: Yes - Tool Free
- Speed Control: Speed Dial with Variable Speed Trigger & CPT
- LED Light: Yes
- CPT: Yes
- Blade Length: 44 7/8"
- Tool Length: 21 Inches