Milwaukee 6238-20 Deep Cut AC/DC Band Saw
via mail-in-rebate with the purchase of a qualifying Deep Cut Band Saw. Check out our Milwaukee Promotions Page for the complete list.
Offer valid on purchases made from May 1st - June 30th, 2013. Must be postmarked by July 15th, 2013. Valid in USA only.
- Job Site Armor Technology allows the saw to retain excellent performance, defying jobsite abuse
- 11 Amp motor with Constant Power Technology slices through 5" x 5" metals in one pass without slowing down
- Slim motor housing and Revolutionary Cut Visibility make accurate cuts easy
- Balanced body design weighs just 14.5 lbs, making operation easier than ever
The Milwaukee 6238-20 Deep Cut AC/DC Band Saw specializes in powerful and accurate cuts. The slim motor housing is combined with Revolutionary Cut Visibility, making precise cuts every time. The 11 Amp motor (with Constant Power Technology) can slice through 5" x 5" metals without breaking a sweat. You can use the band saw all day and not get tired, because it weighs just 14.5 lbs and has a balanced body design. Many tools offer great performance, but not enough protection from every day jobsite abuse. The 6238-20 sports Job Site Armor Technology to keep its amazing performance up. With faulty gears, this is just a 14.5 lb paperweight. Thankfully, the gears are protected with the Gear Protection Clutch. Milwaukee has a long history of excellence, and it doesn't show any sign of slowing down.
The 6238-20 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee Deep Cut AC/DC Band Saw
- Amps: 11 Amps
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- SFPM: 300/380
- Capacity: 5" x 5"
- Weight: 14.5 Pounds
- Job Site Armor Technology: Yes
- Direct Drive Gearing System: Yes
- Debris Protection System: Yes
- Variable Speed Dial and Trigger: No
- LED Light: No
- CPT: No
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Blade Length: 44 7/8"
- Tool Length: 21 Inches
- Net Weight: 14.5 Pounds