Milwaukee 6238-21 Deep Cut AC/DC Band Saw Kit
Milwaukee 6238-21 Deep Cut AC/DC Band Saw Kit PLUS Case
- 11 Amp Motor with Constant Power Technology cuts through 5" x 5" metals in one pass without losing speed
- Weighs just 14.5 lbs and has a balanced body design for easy operation
- Motor housing is more compact for increased cutting accuracy
- Gear Protection Clutch protects the essential inner workings for longer life
- Largest cutting capacity among band saws in its class
- Revolutionary Cut Visibility offers an amazing view of the superior cuts you make
- Carrying case included.
Milwaukee's Deep Cut AC/DC Band Saw will exceed your expectations, no use trying to beat around the bush. You won't find a similar band saw with a larger cutting capacity than the 6238-21. It is equipped with a superior 11 amp motor that (with Constant Power Technology) cuts through 5" x 5" metals in one pass like a hot knife through butter. Surprisingly, all of this power is packed into a 14.5 lb frame that's body is balanced for easy operation. The cuts you get are more accurate due to the compact motor housing. While nothing lasts forever, you certainly don't want the 6238-21 to die prematurely. Many similar band saws' gears will get worn out quickly, but the Gear Protection Clutch ensures long life to the essential inner workings. If you can't see where you are cutting though, you might as well be using this band saw blindfolded. Thankfully, it offers revolutionary cut visibility. Take this tool wherever you need to with the included carrying case. If you aren't cutting with this Milwaukee Deep Cut Band Saw, what are you cutting with?
The 6238-21 includes:
- One (1) Deep Cut AC/DC Band Saw (6238-21)
- One (1) Carrying Case
- NO BLADE Included
- Amps: 11 Amps
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- SFPM: 300/380
- Capacity: 5" x 5"
- Weight: 14.5 Pounds
- Job Site Armor Technology: Yes
- Direct Drive Gearing System: Yes
- Debris Protection System: Yes
- Variable Speed Dial and Trigger: No
- LED Light: No
- CPT: No
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Blade Length: 44 7/8"
- Tool Length: 21 Inches
- Net Weight: 14.5 Pounds