Milwaukee 6370-20 8-in Metal Cutting Saw
- Dry-cut technology provides faster, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting
- Plunge lever for fast, effective plunge cuts
- Durable blade shield with integral chiptank deflects/collects hot chips and sparks
- 2-9/16 in. cut depth for one-pass cuts through most common materials
- Exclusive quick-release shield latch for fast waste disposal and blade changes
- Powerful 13.0 amp, 3,700 rpm motor
- Premium cermet-tipped blades cut faster, cleaner, and longer than other carbide-tipped or friction blades
The 6370-20 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 8" Metal Cutting Saw
- 1x Blade Wrench
- 1x Circular Saw Blade
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Amps: 13.0
- Blade Size: 8 in.
- No Load Speed: 3,700 RPM
- Spindle: 5/8 in.
- Cord Type: 15 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Metal/Wood Cutting: Metal
- Electric Brake: No
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: No
- Blade Position: Right
- Depth of Cut at 90?: 2-9/16 in.
- Length: 16-1/2 in.
- Tool Weight: 13.3 lbs.
UPC - 045242049523
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 6370-20 8-in Metal Cutting Saw
By Clint from Milton, VT on June 18, 2015